"Something's wrong with the U.B. Funkey, can you check it for me?"

1. A few days ago I got the UB Funkeys starter set, and today I got a Funkiki Island Adventure Pack. When I insert any of the four new figures I get this message.

User Info: Bigbird96

Bigbird96 - 10 years ago
  2. Another message I get now is this:

"An error has occorred while our Funkey Technicians were bringing the new portal on-line! Please remove and re-attach the funkey from the U.B. Hub. If this does not work, please call 1-800-803-9611 so that we can complete repairs on the portal"

User Info: Bigbird96

Bigbird96 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Yeah actually,

I bought the starter pack with Deuce & Lotus and also Funkiki island too and.. I downloaded the UBFunkey Data and all that but, I placed Sol on my Hub and it downloaded Funkiki. It was A LONG dowload so I cancelled the download. Next day, I try to download Sol & Funkiki &.. like your message.. it's not working.. I would like more info what you did & if it was like mine. We may, together, have to report this so we can play funkiki..

Yours Awesomely,
    Sky715761

User Info: Sky715761

Sky715761 - 9 years ago 0   0