Will Bionic Commando Work with this type of Graphics?

1. I have this type of graphics Generic PnP Monitor on NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 and would like to know if bionic commando will work with this setup.

User Info: Locomaniac87

Locomaniac87 - 10 years ago

1. You need at least a 7800GT with 512MB video RAM, regardless of nForce motherboard type, monitor spec doesn't matter for any games, but if you want to get the most out of the CS/FMVs, you should get a widescreen. I currently play on a 7300LE with 512MB, and the speed factor is not really pretty, but I also have only 1GB of RAM. If you are playing with anything less then 512MB video RAM, most of the graphics memory is going to your page file, which makes graphics display slower. Also, get the very latest nVidia drivers which include the latest PhysX drivers or you will not be able to even start the game. The game will install it's own PhysX drivers but those are too old and will not work.

User Info: LReyome30

LReyome30 - 10 years ago 0   0