How to kill pedro nunez without getting aggroed?

1. This mission takes place when helping tanya and the rebels when tasked to find a replacement for pedro nunez. After talking to natives and the lieutenant, i talk to pedro, borrow his silenced pistol and shoot him but all the other natives go hostile on me, how can i do this "silently" and complete the mission?
    thx

User Info: unskilledgamer

unskilledgamer - 10 years ago
  2. zodiacbraves, I've killed Pedro Nunez with his own weapon; what I can't figure out is why I can't repeat that. (perhaps because I'm only using a single character this time?) =/

User Info: Chortles81

Chortles81 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. 1st of all try to get any gun with a silencer then when the mission start don't talk to the runez character kill hum at mid night and lastly please don't talk to runez cause when he said DUN SHOOT! u fail......

Zodiac ^_^

User Info: zodiacbraves

zodiacbraves - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. Make sure it's midnight and that there's noone else around. Sneak around him so he's not looking at you, shoot him in the head.
    This should work most of the time. You'll have to try this, put the gun away and see what the natives do.

User Info: Gagoff0

Gagoff0 - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. Get to the small warehouse with two guards, execute them, then baricade in that warehouse. and eliminate anyone who will try to come in includng Nunez. That is the best way to win any firefight. Drag enemy to "the bottle neck" or baricade ourself in the building.

User Info: Javier_Bonanza

Javier_Bonanza - 10 years ago 0   0
  4. "...(perhaps because I'm only using a single character this time?) =/"

Here's the answer. You need to hide rest of the team well, then try again. For some reason civilians, who can see your team, make an alarm even when they belong to different side.

User Info: PaxFettMK3

PaxFettMK3 - 4 years ago 0   0