Gamepad not detected?

1. Im using a topway tp-u530 gamepad but gears isnt detecting it at all.. its weird cuz ive used this same one with street fighter 4 just recently n it worked fine but its not detecting at all.. any help on this??

User Info: sohailtanvir

sohailtanvir - 10 years ago
  2. I have an original xbox 360 wireless controller for my pc but it doenst detect it ive been in some forums but theres only few information about this any suggestions???

User Info: alexo_undrgrnd2

alexo_undrgrnd2 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. I would use a program called Joy2Key to play the game then. It allows you to map keyboard keys to your game controller for any game...even if they game was never compatible with a controller. I have also noticed that most of the time it gives better control over the in-game controller mapping.

www.electracode.com/4/joy2key/JoyToKey%20English%20Version.htm

User Info: Brokaliv

Brokaliv (FAQ Author) - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. When I played GoW on my pc i used a regular cored 360 controller it works perfect and you really don't have to install any drivers for it either.

User Info: xshadowkiller16

xshadowkiller16 - 9 years ago 0   0