What the best tricks to fight against enemies..?

1. I have a lot of problems when 2 guards fight against me.
    I can't find the best tricks to lose them both!
    Please, can anyone tell me the best tricks to fighting..?

User Info: VanMoNky

VanMoNky - 10 years ago
  2. Run without stopping and then slide or kick u will get some sec just knock him down also slow motion is always available if u are fast enough then rt click with perfect timing....

User Info: siddarthshetty

siddarthshetty - 10 years ago
  3. I've tried it more more and more but... you know... I still can't do it if there's more than 1 enemy there...

User Info: VanMoNky

VanMoNky - 10 years ago

1. Depending on the situation, you may want to run past them (ignore them) if they don't pose a threat, or you may indeed have to fight them if they're necessarily are blocking your path (ex: three enemies in a room with a valve door that takes time to open).
    I am assuming you don't have a weapon available, so, usually I deal with this situation by disarming both enemies, however, if they're too close together, it's advisable to disarm one quickly, get its weapon, and proceed to kill the other immediately. However with some skill it is possible to disarm both instead of killing, specially if you're in close quarters.

User Info: RuiBettencourt

RuiBettencourt - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Just use your slow-mo and then take their gun after that you shoot the other enemies.

User Info: promba1995

promba1995 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. i have 3 things you can do to an enemey/ies

1) run, if you cant do that, look below...

2)Try and seperate the enemies, take off one, get the gun, then try and kill another, then switch guns...

3)if enemies are together, go on a rampage, jump/kick, punch, then go to the other/s and do the same

if you have a gun, then just shoot any enemies you see, then switch guns as you go...

I find that the only way that ungunning an enemy is useful, is if he is alone, because then you can easily get it, but some guys (the guys with the machine-gun-type-guns) cant be disarmed easily, so i just try to kill them with bullets.. >=D

User Info: Thekey141

Thekey141 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. I Like the Flying kick or Slide Kick then Punch And KO one, If Possible, Try One guard To be on the back And then TK!

If all else Fails Just run

User Info: xana117

xana117 - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. You should jump/slide-kick the 1st one to get an opening and knock out the other one. After hes down, disarm the 1st one and well... you get it.

User Info: manticora5450

manticora5450 - 9 years ago 0   0