Why do I stuck at the first mission, Flight?

1. Well, after I get in the elevator by jumping 2 fences to avoid the guards, Merc (or who) speaks with Faith, right? He only told me one and a half sentences. After that, the game came out to the main menu. I had played the same game, actually from the latest checkpoint, which Faith would kick the door and slides the tower surface.

Really, I hate it soo much.

Maybe you could help me? Is there something wrong with my computer? Or should I re-installing the game?

Thanks before, guys

User Info: bloonboy

bloonboy - 10 years ago

1. Your likely using a pirated version of the game.Try getting some other crack from the internet.

User Info: rpj92412

rpj92412 - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. 1st and foremost, disable PhysX. It fixes most of the problems in this game. Updating the game might help. If that doesn't help, do you use Kaspersky antivirus? It seems to conflict with the game. The last thing, which helped me most, is using the crackfix by Reloaded...

User Info: The_Suicidal

The_Suicidal - 10 years ago 2   2
  2. Did you patch the game? Also, check that your graphic drivers and PhysX drivers are up-to-date.

User Info: cch8

cch8 - 10 years ago 1   1
  3. I think it might be a problem with the game. Try re-installing it.

User Info: GIZMONDO987

GIZMONDO987 - 10 years ago 0   3