Error Report? Help!

1. Okay,so, I'm at the part where the king dies and you have to go through the sewers. So I walk over to the sewers and I click on the sewer opening, and after it's done loading it closes and it says, "Oblivion has encountered a problem and needs to close."
    Help? Please?

User Info: _132Ryland231_

_132Ryland231_ - 9 years ago

Answers

1. well you could try using the console commands AFTER you get the kings amulet and reach the end of the sewers but do not go out of it but instead hit the ~ button and type in movetoqt and if that fails type Coc WeynonPrioryHouse (im not sure if the coc command will work you may have to add a . or remove the space)

hope this helps

User Info: popcop4

popcop4 - 9 years ago 0 0
  2. What mods are you running, this exactly was happening to me when I tried to use Francesco's mod. Try disabling all your mods and see if that fixes it.

User Info: snake4693138

snake4693138 - 9 years ago 0 0
  3. It's not a mod-It's the Steam version

User Info: blackspyd3r

blackspyd3r - 9 years ago 0 0