1. I saw people using it at the LEGO club so how do you get it? one of them said its a shirt in forbidden valley but I don't know how to get it so can someone tell me?

User Info: Dark_X_17

Dark_X_17 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. If u are talking about the imagination spinjitzu outfit that is gray and blue and the weapon is a brown stick, you get that on crux prime. You have to talk to sensei wu, who is at the very back island of crux prime by the skeletons. You have to climb up some stairs and do a few missions for him. Eventually, when u have done all his missions, you will eventually have all the spinjitzu clothing and the weapon

User Info: dsuid1

dsuid1 - 7 years ago 0   0

2. Go to the Ninjago Monastery and learn the 4 forms of Spinjitzu Earth,Lightning,Ice,and Fire.Upon learning these forms you will get the golden weapons and each will be more powerful than the last.You will need to complete every mission Cole,Jay,Zane,and Kai gave you.Once thay say go back to Sensei Wu he will give you the golden weapon missions.Battle Chopov for the Scythe of Quakes,Krazi for the Nunchucks of Lightning,Bonezai for the Shurikens of Ice,and the toughest weapon to get,Frakjaw for the Sword of Fire.

User Info: starattack45

starattack45 - 7 years ago 0   0

3. I forgot to mention blast of to blast off from Nexus Tower.

User Info: starattack45

starattack45 - 7 years ago 0   0