1. Is LEGO universe free to play or do you have to pay online. I heard you can play free offline, and pay to play online is this true?

User Info: untameddarkness

untameddarkness - 8 years ago

Answers

1. No it is not. You must pay to buy the game then pay a monthy subscription. The prices for each country is different

game subscribtion
    US USD 39.99 9.99
    Canada CAD 54.99 12.99
    Germany EUR 39.99 9.99
    UK GBP 29.99 7.49

User Info: xMidnyghtx

xMidnyghtx - 8 years ago 0   0

2. Lego Universe is not free, but very cheap. You must by the game (I got the U.S. version for $10) first, and then you get a 1 month membership when you activate it (you do so while downloading if you get the US version). When you don't have a membership, you have very minimal access. My membership is about to expire so soon I will report on what access

User Info: Mulpuppy

Mulpuppy - 7 years ago 0   0

3. I forgot too mention that you can buy a membership for 1 month, 6 month, and 1 year time frames.

User Info: Mulpuppy

Mulpuppy - 7 years ago 0   0