1. I have found 4/5 of the floating tresure chests in Pet Cove, and I have already gotten the one near the eagles nest. Can someone list all the locations of the treasure chests?

User Info: alecmc45

alecmc45 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. there is one that my son and had trouble finding that is near the dog-training area (furthest up and to the left - I think)... it is hard to see without using the right mouse button and looking around... that would be my best suggestion in general when looking for flags or chests... hope that helps... I think it is actually behind some green bushes if I remember correctly...

there is another one before the "river" or the break between islands, that is also past the railing... use the same method as above

User Info: rpa1470

rpa1470 - 8 years ago 0   0