1. I am stuck in starbase 3001 and all I see is a green and black floor that literally streaches forever. I need to know how to get out of there so I can get back to actually playing the game. I need a solution to my problem as soon as possible.

User Info: stuffz0rz

stuffz0rz - 8 years ago
  2. also, I want to keep using my stuck character. plese don't give any answers that require him deleted or a new file created

User Info: stuffz0rz

stuffz0rz - 8 years ago
  3. I already tried smashing myself and was still stuck in the hell of black and green

User Info: stuffz0rz

stuffz0rz - 8 years ago

1. What you can do is send a bug report to the Mythrans and they will close your account for a couple hours to edit the problem and work on it and if they don't keep sending the report until they do. And also just wait until you see the house icon with a ! mark and just click that and it will ask if you want to stay and click the X button and it should send you back to Nimbus station and if that does not work, just ask for more and ill get back to you on that.

User Info: Dark_X_17

Dark_X_17 - 8 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. If you have to, you could just make a new character.

User Info: alecmc45

alecmc45 - 8 years ago 0   0

2. Can you move your guy around and see a bright glowing thingy. If so, move to the thingy and press shift.

User Info: Mulpuppy

Mulpuppy - 7 years ago 0   0

3. I would go with dark's strategey

User Info: woodsinmt

woodsinmt - 7 years ago 0   0

4. Maybe you could go to help and smash yourself

User Info: nacorn

nacorn - 8 years ago 0   1