1. I want to be able to go to the lego club members only section in the nimbus station but, I can't figure out how to become a member at lego.com. Could someone give me some insructions on how I can become a member.

User Info: stuffz0rz

stuffz0rz - 8 years ago

Answers

1. There is an access code to enter on your profile online. That code is available in the Lego Club Magazine, which is free if you subscribe to it.

User Info: miyuandfay

miyuandfay - 8 years ago 0   0

2. I know a quicker way to get in without any membership needed. When you press shift to get in, don't click the menu just press Enter as fast as you can. If you need further help, just ask.

User Info: Dark_X_17

Dark_X_17 - 8 years ago 0   0

3. The [Shift] [Enter] no longer works with the last update. Use the website to update your profile.

User Info: Reset_Mole

Reset_Mole - 8 years ago 0   0