1. I cannot figure how to change the camera controls in my keyboard. I use my right hand to control my mouse but I want to be able to use my left hand instead to move the camera. In default settings, the keyboard buttons to move the camera view is a little bit on the far right side of the keyboard. I want it to be on the left side of my keyboard but I cannot figure out how...help?

User Info: sgtbrecht

sgtbrecht - 7 years ago

Answers

1. I'm guessing by move the camera, scrolling across the screen, with the default being the central up, down, left and right buttons under the page up/page down section of the keyboard?

Log into the game, then select "Menu" from the bottom left. Select "Hotkeys" from the menu that pops up. Then go into "Global", and go into "Camera". There you can change the hotkeys which scroll the camera to something more on the left side of your keyboard. Keep in mind that a lot of hotkeys for producing units, researching technologies, building structures and even moving units and having them perform actions are located on the left side of your keyboard, so you may have to remap these too.

User Info: jaxson_bateman

jaxson_bateman - 7 years ago 0   0