1. Hey I was wondering once you beat the campaign do you get all the units and building in vs AI and multiplayer as you did in the campaign?

User Info: luffyyfful2

luffyyfful2 - 8 years ago
  2. I know that what I meant is that on the mission you choose you can get different units, vehicles, etc. What I was wondering do you get the units, vehicles, etc from the campaign in the melee and multiplayer?

User Info: luffyyfful2

luffyyfful2 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. No unit's like the firebat and medic are not in melee> In melee you have to build up and upgrade from just scv and a command center.

User Info: floatingcloud

floatingcloud - 8 years ago 0   0

2. You only get certain units that Blizzard put in in melee and multiplayer. You can use scv, m.u.l.e, marines, marauders, reapers, ghost, medivacs, banshee, vikings, battlecruiser, raven, seigetanks, hellions, and thors in melee. You do not not need to beat the campaign to use these units in melee and multiplayer.

**spoilers**

You can't use firebat, vultures, diamondbacks, medics, science vessels, spectres, wraith, predators, and ares.
    **end spoilers**

User Info: floatingcloud

floatingcloud - 8 years ago 0   0

3. [Purely Speculation]
    I think when the expansions come out that a patch will be releases so we get some campaign units because as of right now the Protoss and Zerg would have little to no chance of beating the Terran players WITH the campaign units. So when all three games are out I think we can all use every campaign unit in the game for our favourite team since there are counters or balancing units in the other teams.
    [/Purely Speculation]

User Info: The_Pastmaster

The_Pastmaster - 8 years ago 0   0

4. It doesn't apply to anything outside of Campaign. Having the extra units unlocked in campaign creates a major balance issue regarding the other races. Zerg still only have 9 offensive combat units, and would stand less of a chance for Protoss because of the options Terrans would have. Then everyone would be Terrans because you couldn't beat them.

User Info: DrStrangelove88

DrStrangelove88 - 8 years ago 0   0