Can someone help?

1. So, I played Age III for years, might be ven my favorite game for pc.Recently, I upgraded my computer, and naturally, I changed a bit the graphical configs of my game, so I could play with better graphic.The problem is, I accidentaly changed the actualisation rate of the screen to 90hz, when my screen supports only 75hertz.So whenever I try to play the game, the game runs normally, but there is no image showing, just a black screen with a message from the monitor thats says "Mode not supported".

So, how can I change this?There is some way to reset the configuration or something like this.
    Oh, and two things that are worth nothing.I have a level 79 Russian city and I really don't want to lose it, and I have both Warchiefs and Asian Dynasties, but this problem affects only TAD, Warchiefs and Vanilla runs with no problems(their rates are set to 75hz)

User Info: AncientMonolith

AncientMonolith - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Mmm...... Maybe you should try again.....???

User Info: ryqu23

ryqu23 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Just reinstall the game. I know a way to edit your home city such that u can have any level u want for ur home city, the number of new cards, number of customization if u r using european civilization, etc...

Go to my documents (in XP) or Documents (in Vista) then go to My Games/Age of Empires 3/Savegame then find sp_yourhomecityname_homecity.xml. Right click, open with notepad, then between skillpoints, you write whatever number of new cards you want to have, between level, write whatever level you want to be, and between numpropunlocksearned write whatever number of customization you want to have! Quite simple ,right? I hope this solves your problem. :)

User Info: Diga92

Diga92 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Seems to me all you have to do is open TOQ or TWC and memorize/mark down where you need to move the mouse to change the options, then, while the screen is blacked, do so. I reccomend a dry erase marker, as it cleans off the screen easier.

User Info: Malbarad

Malbarad - 8 years ago 0   0