Start EX-Stage with 5-Lives?

1. This is a distress call, a last resort. I'm trying to beat th06's EX stage but I keep losing lives during the stage. This is bad because I know I could beat Flandre if only I could stop dying during the stage. There are two places I have most trouble with and if I could find a way to sort of... "hack" the game to give myself two extra lives to begin with, then maybe I could stop wasting my time with the stage and finally focus on the fun part.

WARNING: I don't want to break the game with infinite life cheat or something. All I'm asking is two extra lives, just 2 of them.

If you guys have no clue, then could you at least give me tips to stop dying?
    My worst enemies are the followings:

That fairy right before Patchouli
    Patchouli's Royal Flare

User Info: Frank22222

Frank22222 - 3 years ago

1. Watch some videos in YouTube. Those with annotations might help. Try this link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFlVosgmupE.

User Info: ritospear56

ritospear56 - 2 years ago 1   0