How do I solve the door puzzle?

1. I can't figure out the cellar door puzzle after you find the seven keys. Please help!

User Info: maureenasmith

maureenasmith - 12 years ago

1. I just now passed this level... each key must be placed in the center shield thing. When it's there, it will generate a corresponding letter that you have to enter into the circle below the symbol that matches the key top. Below the chain in the middle is a dial that lets you change the letters (just make sure you click the red button over to green).

Hint* if you do it right, it should spell out "IDOLIZE"

Enjoy!!

Angel Bones

User Info: Angel_Bones

Angel_Bones - 12 years ago 5   0

Answers

1. My solution spelled out eternal. I think each game has a different answer.

User Info: jupie43

jupie43 - 12 years ago 1   0
  2. You take the keys off their hooks, and put them into the center box. A letter wil come up. Match that letter to the "sign" on the key....Ex. Moon, 2 round circles, etc. then put that letter in the box. I think everyone was right thought, my word spelled "Revenge"

User Info: sewingfast

sewingfast - 11 years ago 0   0