Where can I find a Valor of Achilles?

1. I know it has to be somewhere in Greece, but is there any specific monster i should be fighting? I have 2 on an awesome weapon, or i could DE the relic off of the weapon and make a artifact that will give me more attack speed. Please someone help.

User Info: BeatNasty

BeatNasty - 9 years ago

1. A Valor of Achilles is drop by a beastman or you can find one in a chest in a cave or near a big monster......but that totally depends on the game. The game is created as such that it randomly selects the location of a particular item or relic or a monster charm which is impossible to predict! You have to play the game and be patient enough! But you know, the more you wait, the better results you will get!:)

User Info: Azeeshan

Azeeshan - 8 years ago 1   0