Cant pass the death corridor i lost life!????????

1. I get a hammer with a puppy and I cant pass the corridor some one can help me?

User Info: Tectran

Tectran - 8 years ago

1. Like what the other two said, this is a puzzle that harkens back to Ys II. The unholy cacaphony is being piped into that corridor, and if you break the pipes it'll end the noise.

1. You first have to run through the walkway to the first exit, you should have just enough HP to make it. You will find a Roo here. Give him a roda fruit and he'll gift you with a hammer. This is what you use to break the pipe.

2. Now after you rest run back the way you came, and go all the way to the beginning of this area where you can go ouside again.

3. Go to each pillar and listen for that sound. When you find the right one get close, open up your inventory and select the hammer to use it. You will break the pipe ending the noise and the hammer will break. Now you can go through that room without taking damage.

If you want to see an example of me doing the puzzle, I have it up on Youtube at: youtu.be/rV2FRXSvhyA

User Info: zippo342

zippo342 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. you have to go back to the walk way (the place where there is pellers and you can see the outside and you can heal by just standing the same in YS 1) area on the same floore you will see a creak on one of the pellers use the hammer

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Back track from the latest goddess statue until you reach an outside walkway and then use the hammer on the pillar that's making noise.

User Info: Illusive_Vorcha

Illusive_Vorcha - 6 years ago 0 0