Where is hubamobrum?

1. I'm trying to finish up the monsterpedia, and I can't seem to find this guy anywhere...

User Info: MyNameIsClaimed

MyNameIsClaimed - 7 years ago

1. I believe the only place to find them are the required enemies to unlock the barrier on Gelaldy's door in the Guilty Fire. If you're going through with all 3 characters, you can get the stats then (though that may not be enough on its own). Alternatively, just kill one or two, and then refresh the screen - they'll all be back afterwards, provided you don't kill all three in one trip.

User Info: Korzic

Korzic - 7 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. You can also wait until you've cleared the game with all 3 characters, and open up the arena. every monster in the game can be found there once the appropriate stage has been unlocked.

User Info: Slaynn01

Slaynn01 - 7 years ago 0   0