Review by Mario1997

Reviewed: 07/07/08

One of the best Sims out there.

This is an awesome Sims game that lets you insert Pets to your Sims families. Which is completely awesome, especially if you are a fan of dogs and cats, and etc.

Graphics----------------------------8/10

There are some glitches with the graphics if you use the cheats and custom contents, but otherwise, the graphics are nearly perfect. The Sims are a bit blurry, and so is the World's Largest Cat, which you can download off of the Sims 2 website. Actually, everything is a bit blurry, but that's OK. Everything else makes up for these graphics.

Sound--------------------------------9/10

They don't speak English...I think...but it's very funny to hear the noises of these gibberish people, as well as the cats meow, and the dogs bark.

Gameplay---------------------------7/10

The game is very basic in gameplay. There isn't much to say here, except for that.

Controls------------------------------10/10

The game is also very basic controls. That is, if you know how to use a mouse. And that's not those furry creatures that run around in your basement.

Best Bits------------------------------????

Making your family and your pets. It's also cool to see pets have puppies or kittens.

Fun Factor--------------------------10/10

One of the most fun games I have seen in my life. And trust me, I've seen a lot. The game never gets boring, there's always something to do and families to check on and make. Another cool thing to do is to make a family of all pets! Well, it's impossible, as you have to have at least one human, but that's still cool.

Difficulty-----------------------------8/10

OK, the game is not hard at all, except for the one very important thing. Taking care of your pets! If you don't, a policeman will take them all away....Makes me cry....Well, overall it is actually pretty hard taking care of your pets, but otherwise the game is pretty simple to follow.

Time Spent------------------------Infinite

The game gets addicting, so it's hard to tell the time spent on it, as there are many things to do. As for me, I spend 1-5 hours a day. No lie! As I already said, the game is never "boring".

Prices--------------------------9/10

The game is pretty expensive. It costs $29.99, as of 2008. But, it's definitely worth it, once you have the game installed, and you're playing it.

Overall------------------------------9/10

Overall, this is one the best games out there. I hope you'll try it out. The game isn't perfect, but it's not horrible either. It's probably in my top 20 games. And that's saying a lot, since I have at least one hundred games.

Product Release: The Sims 2: Pets (US, 10/17/06)