nProtect GameGuard error?

1. So I downloaded the Chinese Open Beta and it played just fine... but when I decided the run the U.S. beta, a popup appeared that had something to do with GameGuard, only it was in a mysterious computer language that I (obviously) couldn't read. The game wouldn't run as a result. It also froze my computer and wouldn't let me shut it down. My question is multi-fold: One) Does the U.S. version of Aion have GameGuard? Two) What should I do to fix the problem?

User Info: gameguru88

gameguru88 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. The US Version has removed its support for Gameguard. Maybe in the future, the developers might put it back in. But for now, there's no gameguard, which explains the numerous botters we see in the game.

User Info: da_siege

da_siege - 10 years ago 0   0