How do I beat the Dark Elf?

1. I know this is a stupid question but how do you defeat her. I have been playing up to her fine. Gist of each floor is find a girl that expose boss weakness, find map, find all item on that floor then go defeat the boss. That was different on the 4th floor, I did everything but when I went to face her, Raidy talks about her ear, she then surprises her with the Thunder Slash, missed then the Dark Elf just cast a charm spell and it's game over. Is this suppose to be a glitch?, if not need help ASAP!

User Info: _denizen_

_denizen_ - 10 years ago
  2. Thx I haven't played that game till because of her. Thx again.

User Info: _denizen_

_denizen_ - 10 years ago

1. On the third floor you find an earring in an empty jail cell that Raidy picks up and holds onto. You need that earring to pass the "Auto-Defeat" check and actually battle her. I can't really give directions so you'd best just look up the ASCII map in the walkthrough (Not the map layout).

So just go get the earrings and go take on the elf again. It should be a normal battle then.

User Info: Dark_Assassin_X

Dark_Assassin_X - 10 years ago 0   0

Question Status
Save files won't load?! Unanswered