Can somebody please give me the activation code for Hellgate London?

1. Can somebody please give me the activation code for Hellgate London? I bought it at a Goodwill but it didn't have a instruction manual so i don't have the registration code or whatever. Somebody please help me out so I can play this game. Thank you all.

User Info: tenderlungs

tenderlungs - 9 years ago

Answers

1. I know this was posted a year ago but for the new people this is no longer needed.

It is free to play the first 2 acts then will cost you $5 to play the rest...unless you buy it off the market..which is 600k right now.

User Info: Yuraco

Yuraco - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. Actually an activation code is, in fact, still needed in order to play Hellgate: London. Hellgate Global, or Hellgate as it's listed under on this site, is an English port of the Korean port of the original Hellgate: London. It has since been converted from the quasi-MMO that it was to a full-fledged F2P MMO and had numerous changes made to it. Subsequently Hellgate Global is more like Hellgate: London's bastard grandson.

Another example of how they are, for all intents and purposes, completely separate games is how you need to install Hellgate Global. You can't patch up from Hellgate: London.

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen - 7 years ago 0   0