Why can't I register?

1. Every time I try it says "Cannot Validate Game ID" or something along those lines. I'm sick of the same old Maxis creatures, I want some variety. Help?

User Info: bghvgjdh

bghvgjdh - 12 years ago
  2. Cracked game file? I have no idea what you're talking about.

User Info: bghvgjdh

bghvgjdh - 12 years ago
  3. Did you use someone else's code for the installation?

User Info: Kokobox

Kokobox - 12 years ago

1. I had this problem when I bought my game.
    Go to "help.spore.com" and log in with your EA account (even though it says username, use your e-mail address). Contact them via the "E-mail Us" button, and tell them the precise error message, your serial key, your DOB, your e-mail, and your Spore username. They won't use these details for any use than verification.
    I recommend that you take a picture of your serial key, and either the price tag or reciept of the game you got it from and put it with the e-mail. They asked that proof for me.
    I also recommend you ask them what e-mail address is registerred under your serial key. If it's not yours, reply with that it is not yours, and all the details. Tell them to give you a new serial key.

If this seems really dodgey, it's not. I got my game fixed in about a week after purchase. Your serial key should be correct if you can still play the game.

Internet Explorer 7 phishes the logging in as a dangerous site. Ignore that.

After that, you should be fine.

User Info: Biendeo

Biendeo - 12 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. You can't get online content with a cracked game file.

User Info: NeoGenesis_22

NeoGenesis_22 - 12 years ago 0   0
  2. If you can not open your Spore game and you are using Steam, this might be why: an AntiVirus Program might have seen Spore as a virus, which commonly happens with Steam games. If so, simply re-install Spore on steam and it should be working again. And, if you don't want Maxis creatures, make sure you have the Maxis theme OFF (which you choose at the beginning of a new world). Also, you can only play with Maxis creatures in the cell stage, but everything else is from the community. I hope I have helped.

User Info: InfoDudez

InfoDudez - 5 years ago 0   0