Why is the brushing gauge full but the icon stays red instead of turning green?

1. In the game, at one point you have to groom your first horse for the first time in the stables. Then you have the grooming options and all.

The problem is the following:

When I'm brushing the horse, there's a gauge that becomes full as I brush it. When I'm done, there's supposed to be a red icon turning green.

So when I'm brushing my horse, the gauge fills up, but when I'm done, the gauge is full but the icon doesn't turn green, it stays red, as if I didn't complete the task.

No matter what I do, I can't get it to turn green. How do I correct this?

User Info: mykita12

mykita12 - 10 years ago
  2. Also, all the other grooming options work fine, it's really that one that has somekind of a problem.

User Info: mykita12

mykita12 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. I think this is a glitch with the game, because it happened to me once. If you're sure you've brushed EVERYWHERE, and that it is absolutely full, then there's nothing you can do, other than to exit and try again. I think that's what I did. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

User Info: roxy_246

roxy_246 - 9 years ago 0   0