How can my sims become a vampire?

1. My sim has bought a penocillin-D, but he couldn't drink it?

User Info: krisn4yana

krisn4yana - 10 years ago

Answers

1. To make your Sim a vampire, go downtown at night. Then find a vampire. Build your relationship up with them and they will bite you, which turns you into a vampire. To find a vampire, look for people who cover there mouth, say bleh all the time, and have pale skin.

User Info: russellred10

russellred10 - 10 years ago 2   0
  2. It's very easy to make your sim a vampire. All you have to do is press Ctrl+Shift+C, enter this cheat : boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true, then enter the lot in which your sim you want to turn into a vampire is in. Then Shift+click on the sim, and choose "Make a Vampire" (If it isn't there, try hitting "More...". What russellred and kegra said was right too. Feel free to do it anyway you like. I just think that this is faster (no fussing with relationships...)

User Info: Webkinzman2000

Webkinzman2000 - 9 years ago 2   0
  3. Penocillin-D doesn't make your sim a vampire.

What russelred said is right. Another method is to have one sim have 1,000 or 1,500 Influence (I can't remember which) and influence a Grand Here Vampire to Bite the sim you want to turn into a vampire. Grand Vampires are the vampire townies that come with the game, they have "Count" or "Contessa" in their names.

User Info: kegra

kegra - 10 years ago 2   1