How to take down Latency?

1. I'm wondering what all the ways to reduce lag are. I've already disabled Nagel's and that other thing... (it's on the episode of household hacker XD that's all I know sorry). But I see that some are faster and I"m wondering if I can get that way too. I have an HP laptop (Intel Celeron if that even matters), so if it's just my computer let me know :\

User Info: Zeffia9

Zeffia9 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. The majority of latency in Mabinogi is directly related to your distance from the servers. Mabinogi's servers are located in... San Francisco, California, if I remember right. So if you're quite a large distance from there, then your latency will be worse. Not much you can do about it except move.

User Info: miltank

miltank - 7 years ago 0 0