Good pets?

1. I was wondering what some good pets are and some reasons why they're good. Also: I'm an archer so if they're are any pets that are especially good for archers I'd like to know also. I'm looking for something that's good in combat so I don't really care about pets with practical skills like fetch or the ability to make cobwebs and such, just a strong pet that's good at fighting...

User Info: Tdog500

Tdog500 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. If you have NX to spare, good fighting pets would be any of the bear pets. They have good stat growths and are mostly more powerful than the players themselves, with the proper training. You should probably log on to them and run some dungeons with them while they're still young.

I'd also recommend Griffins. They are also great at fighting, but their best asset would be because they're mountable. Awesome for running/flying away when the need arises.

If you're short on NX though, the pet I'd recommend are Jindos. They fight pretty well for a low-priced pet. These canines run and attack quickly and can support you when you're stuck in a corner.

The trick to getting any pet is by training them. Invest some time on them while they're still young. Always consult Mabi wiki for the best stat growths at which age and grind away :) Time spent on pets will be worth it.

User Info: Kryztfr

Kryztfr - 10 years ago 0   0