Can't un-pause after load?

1. I can save my game and then keep playing, but when I save and the load it later I can't get it to un-pause the game. I can travel to home city and select things, but not move them or do anything else. Any ideas?

User Info: Sancho_Jake_o

Sancho_Jake_o - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Press you're Pause/Break key to actually unpause the game. If you have the latest patch installed, it would also allow you to automatically unpause it by clicking on it.

User Info: TheLastAvatar05

TheLastAvatar05 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. It could also be ur compute i have a compute when u leave it to long it freezes also u cant see the mouse so ur compute might not have enough space or is bit old somethin like that.

User Info: ehjazza

ehjazza - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. If you're playing mission mode, try to open objective menu and then close it. If you are in Skirmish mode, sorry, your game is dead.

Update your game to the lastest patch, the update patches have fixed this bug: Unable to Unpause Game

User Info: ecthel1412

ecthel1412 - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. It could be because you have changed the pause hotkey to something else and for some reason AOE3 doesn't remember the pause hotkey so after closing and re-opening the game you have to reset the hotkey to your choice. I use spacebar. Stupid bug..

You probably don't even play the game anymore but thought I would answer in case someone else has the same problem..

User Info: true_blue1878

true_blue1878 - 6 years ago 0   0