Connection failed due to system error?
guys out there! I desperately need help here. i have been continously recieving errors on loading maple. for example, when the screen shows me the server between ''singapore' and 'malaysia'. whenever i click the 'singapore'' server, it show ''connection failed due to system error'. can any kind soul teach me how to reslove this problem. thanks alot. appreciate it alot DragonExorcist - 8 years ago
Top Voted Answer
1. Click on Start.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Click Network and Internet Connections.
4. Then it should take you to another page and click Network Connections.
5. Double click (open the file) on Local Area Connection.
6. Click on the Support tab.
7. Finally click on Repair. This should renew you connection for Windows.
Hope this works. cr4zyyxm4n - 8 years ago
This question has been successfully answered and closed.
More Questions from This Game
|Error -40 (Game Installation Error) 11315 ?||Unresolved|
|Why does the game keep telling me (Failed to find proper screen mode for Gr2D)?||Answered|
|How does the family system work?||Answered|
|I still have the screen error?||Answered|