When i create my own land for free build it never loads and only says defeated.Why?

1. I'm always in freebuild mode in the create your own lands etc. I put a keep in, a granary, storehouse, put some trees around, put the iron stones in plus the normal stones, i put some deer in and that's it!
    I save the land, give it a name and I go back into play freebuild and i click on the land i just created and it says defeated. Can some please help me?

User Info: flamina15

flamina15 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. You need to place a keep flag on your keep

User Info: D10Afmx99

D10Afmx99 - 9 years ago 1   1
  2. When you finish your estate whatever color is in the screen on estate choser ther is a small castle icon click and you mouse will be a flag then put thats plag in the estates that you want to be real castles

User Info: ali-safar

ali-safar - 8 years ago 0   0
  3. Go to the units section and place a lord for the castle. Also, divide the land into two areas, like on other maps, then choose one as your main castle on the save/load screen where you choose what kind of map you want to create. There is a small map in the mid-left of the screen. Hope that helps.

User Info: Dragovian1

Dragovian1 - 10 years ago 2   3
  4. Just make castle with lord

User Info: Manshark30

Manshark30 - 9 years ago 0   1
  5. Like Show1inM0nk said, you need a flag and a Lord. Environment is the tree tab, then choose the bottom button (territory - a sort of funny-looking square thingy icon; your map will go to a solid color instead of the terrain view) and click the flag symbol. Then click your keep and it'll put a flag nearby. The lords are in the buildings section, under the bottom button (crossed swords icon -- people); the default player lord is near the right side of the people grouped there.

Then on the main screen, in the box to the left, click the red shield and then the keep to assign the player (you, in this case) to it.

My first map did the same thing yours did. I imagine it's a pretty common thing.

User Info: jem0000000

jem0000000 - 9 years ago 0   1
  6. Also - I don't think you need multiple territories; the regular freebuild maps don't have them.

User Info: jem0000000

jem0000000 - 9 years ago 0   1
  7. first off you need to go to the : enviornment section>territory>place the estate flag.
    Second, you need to place a lord unto the place

User Info: Sh0w1inM0nk

Sh0w1inM0nk - 9 years ago 1   3
  8. Also, erase your keep, storehouse, and granary. The storehouse and granary will be placed in by you on the map when you begin to play. Now, find the castle flag, not the actual building, and place it where you want your castle to be. This is a better solution to the one I previously gave. Remember, it is a flag, not an actual castle building.

User Info: Dragovian1

Dragovian1 - 10 years ago 2   5