How do I save my user created maps?

1. I create an awesome map using the in game map editor, then I go back using the red arrow next to the overview, and I click save. When I go to play a homemade level, it always comes up with an empty grass map; no castle, no lord, no stone quarries or iron fields, no anything except grass. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with my computer or not, considering I have at least two more MASSIVE games in there and probably over fifty other smaller games, but I defragment my hard drive regularly and I still have plenty of free space, so...?

User Info: vanessers9

vanessers9 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Simple go to the main menu of the map editor there will be a button load.Under it there will be a save button from which you can save the map of yours

User Info: awasay040

awasay040 - 2 years ago 0   0