How do I get my Lighsaber back from Atris?

1. I'm pretty sure I have read somewhere you are able to get the lightsaber back from Atris. Does anyone know how or to speculate on this one?

User Info: Mysteryman20009

Mysteryman20009 - 11 years ago
  2. I guess you may be right on that one. I would have hoped that you could have threatened her to get it back but I am to good to do that. Besides, they do have patches out that allow you to get it back. But I think it is also a matter of fact that even if you did get it back through the patch it would not be officially yours. I did a little scouting and it would seem that your lightsaber does not officially exist in the game. More or less for show in the talk with Atris. The code for your lightsaber would have been "<Full Name> lghtsbr" or "<Full Name> dblsbr". And since neither one of those exist in the scripting, I thoroughly concluded that you are not able to get it back whatsoever since it does not exist. I have check the other items that have the character name and they do exist. The lightsaber was not meant to have. But in fact there is other things left out such as the droid planet. There is scripting for that, but it was incomplete so they left it out. I will consider this question undoubtedly answered. I pity the person who puts up this topic again.

User Info: Mysteryman20009

Mysteryman20009 - 11 years ago

1. You were meant to be able to get it towards the end of the game (no ifs, ands, or buts), but that never made it into the game. As it is, she has your lightsaber and you can never get it back. I believe that the lightsaber is one of the things affected by the restoration patch.

User Info: grand_commander

grand_commander - 11 years ago 0   0