What's the lightest combination of Anti-Virus, Spyware and Firewall?

1. I've tried security suites but it's far too much of a hog, I need something lighter!

User Info: LolMasterCheif

LolMasterCheif - 9 years ago

1. I used ZoneAlarm in conjunction with nod32.

nod32's the best anti-virus client out there, uses up very little resources.

User Info: Glazun_III

Glazun_III - 9 years ago 0 0

1. may be For me the best is Norton/Symantec, Well its heavy on start, but its protect you all time,
    and the best thing its... if You are use the computer, and you must learn the systems and be a good user,
    care your computer to support your life, not be a loser and controled by the computer...

safety first your firewall and autoplay function on systems of your computer, and knowing how the program works step by step from scripts, assembly, etc... than by the time to time you will be more understand, and finally you dont need the the antivirus,firewall,etc...

thx... and sorry this its just advice, cause i like someone who like computer and want to know deeper...
    ho3x

User Info: rahemsa

rahemsa - 9 years ago 0 0