I type in 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' but I can't use the sim modder???

1. I've typed into the cheat box "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" and the shift + click my sim, then I click on create... then click on sim modder. IT WON'T WORK! I've done it before, but then our computer had to be fixed, and now it won't work anymore. Why can't I use sim modder? And how do I fix it?

User Info: kenziegirl747

kenziegirl747 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Make sure you enter the cheat before you load a household or else you'll have to reload that household to make the cheat fully active.

User Info: Jeni

Jeni (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Before you enter the household, type it in. Then enter the household. Hold down SHIFT and Click on a sim. It comes up with all the cheat options. You then may have to press MORE bubble. Click SPAWN. Then click MORE. Then click the bottom bubble which says SIM MODDER. That's how you do it. If the sim modder isn't appearing then I suggest uninstall then reinstall sims, or get a better playing device. Hoped it helped a bit.

User Info: Abzpbofficial

Abzpbofficial - 9 months ago 0 0