How do i get rid of my pet bird?

1. I have a pet moa bird, but want to get rid of it and dont know how? Any suggestions would be nice. onyxskl - 13 years ago - report

1. Pet tamers will take the pet from you, and provide you with a small amount of money. In short, they buy the pet from you. Only 100g I think, but to do this, you must have the pet with you. As long as Charm Animal is on your skill bar, the pet tamer will take the pet from you. Prophecies has one right outside Ascalon City, Factions as a couple, the earliest just outside Shing Jea Monastery, the next a short walk outside Kaineng Center in Bukdek Byway. Nightfall probably has one on Istan, but I only remember the one in the Command Post. Eye of the North has one in Gwen's Garden, right outside Eye of the North.

Shadow
    Shadow1975 (Expert) - 13 years ago - report 1   0

1. Just take your Moa to any pet tamer. An easy one to find would be right outside Ascalon.

For more info, go to:

http://guildwars.wikia.com/wiki/Pet_Tamer
    MetallicACDC - 13 years ago - report 1   0