1. I have call of duty war chest, and I get the same error for both call of duty and call of duty united offensive. I try to start/resume a game and it take me back to the Main Menu and I get the same message (run time script error)

User Info: mikebilak

mikebilak - 10 years ago

1. It's been reported that Winupdate may be causing problems. You may want to install all updates first, then uninstall, and then reinstall. It seems like a DirectX problem with runtime, so check that too. If all else fails, call customer service or try to get a replacement copy if your disk is defective.

User Info: bibliomaniac15

bibliomaniac15 - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Maybe the file is corrupted. You need to re-install it and start a new game again. I'm a Call of Duty 1-2-4-WAW maniac you know......

User Info: cod1234maniac

cod1234maniac - 10 years ago 1   1

2. Sometimes maybe your VGA or your Processor didn't complete the minimum reqruiment...

And I'm A Call of duty maniac too, COD1,COD2,COD3(PS2),COD4,COD5, and COD6 allready finish..........!!!!

User Info: ryqu23

ryqu23 - 8 years ago 0   0