Can I run this game in a window and not fullscreen?

1. I want to run the game in a window and not full screen, is this possible? If so, how?

User Info: Tpeggleston

Tpeggleston - 10 years ago

1. The command is -window. Right click on the shortcut to the game, go to properties, go to the Shortcut tab, and in target, add "-window" without the quotes after the text that's already there. Be sure to put a space between the original text and "-window" and it should work fine.

User Info: POINGjam

POINGjam - 10 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. I know that I could run it windowed on my XP Pro machine back when I played it, but I do not remember if I had to do anything special to do so. I believe there is a command line parameter that allows you to set it to windowed mode, though you have to specify the resolution you wish the window to be.

I'll attempt to find it, but at least now you know what to look for.

User Info: Zaodai

Zaodai - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. The official arcanum.exe has no support for -window switch. The exe file included in the unofficial arcanum patch by Drog Black Tooth (google it) however does have the -window switch "implemented".

User Info: red-des

red-des - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. I use program called DirectX Windower that may be useful to you.

User Info: xenqwz

xenqwz - 9 years ago 0   1