Herman?

1. I've tried throwing the milk bottle, the accordion, and everything else in my inventory at him, but nothings making a difference to what he remembers...

User Info: ffij

ffij - 10 years ago
  2. Yeah, I've tried throwing the coconut, when I try to talk to him, no menu comes up about what I can say, Guybrush just says he doesn't think he's making any progress

User Info: ffij

ffij - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Did you start with the coconut? After you throw it you need to ask 'What's the earliest he remembers.' then, milk bottle, accordian, ect. After you throw eack item you must ask the earliest he remembers.

User Info: MiRSol111

MiRSol111 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. .Try throwing the coconut again. I've noticed that he can lose and gain his memory again if you throw it multiple times.

User Info: _Lagoona_

_Lagoona_ - 10 years ago 0   0