How do you stop somone you acidently attacked?

1. I acidently attacked the leader of the redoreans but before anyone mentioned a fair duel.But i accidently clicked F5 and my last save was day 1 Is their anyway to stop some from attacking you without fighting or magic like a cheat?

User Info: zaqwe18

zaqwe18 - 8 years ago

1. In my experience, if you open the console, you can stop a fight against you by clicking on your attacker and entering the codes:

stopcombat player
    setfight 10

Pretty sure this should stop them from killing you, but it won't help with the whole "expelled from the faction for attacking someone" thing. If you're in Redoran, you'll want to talk to Neminda or Athyn Sarethi to get back in.

User Info: glymfeather

glymfeather - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Wow glym. I had no idea that you could do that.

Learn something new about this game all the time when you're involved with it I guess.

User Info: Superrpgman

Superrpgman - 8 years ago 1 0
  2. If you attack someone in your own faction, you'll have to talk to someone higher up in the ranks to fix it. If you attack a random person in town, turning yourself in to a guard will usually get the person to stop attacking you on sight.

User Info: CoolDudeInExile

CoolDudeInExile - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Ok, if you want to stop someone that you hit from killing you, you would have to go into the console and type in SetPCCrimeLevel 0 . And to get back into a faction you would and to type JoinFactor and the faction you want to (re)join.
    I hope it help!

User Info: Chippmaster

Chippmaster - 4 years ago 0 0