Help killing fume knight?

1. I've been stuck on this guy all day although I can get him to 25% hp his infused stance takes up all my estus by then, can anyone help me???

User Info: Mikechecc

Mikechecc - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I have no idea what kind of weapon your using to kill him but I used the Smelter Demon greatsword to fight him. Your best bet is to dodge roll to your right and time them just right so you can get a single hit in. He does have a lot of health and I wouldn't try to get any more then one hit in but he is beatable. His greatsword swipe has quite a bit of cooldown to it so that's another good chance to hit him. But once he gets to his heat up you have to switch it up a little. His regular attacks can be chained together in an almost random way. In the first half of the boss you want to stay close to him and get behind him but in the second half I would actually recommend keeping your distance and only attacking when he does a special move. He has a very slow swipe that you can dodge into and attack then. He also has a move where he stabs into the ground and creates little balls of fire which you should back away from then go in for an attack. You really have to watch how he attacks and time your rolls really well. I hope this helps a little bit.

User Info: Darklink9009

Darklink9009 - 4 years ago 0   0