Carrying Over Unique NPCs?

1. How is what is carried over determined? If I extract, say, Glaz and Palitz but leave the prisoners and finish the mission, and then do the mission again, this time killing Glaz and Palitz and extracting all the prisoners, does this overwrite the past mission and so G & P are not carried over but the prisoners are? Or does it all add together?

I ask this because I want to do all the unique extractions possible, but I missed some prisoners on some missions and I want to go back and get them without having to go through the hassle of extracting the unique NPCs all over again.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

User Info: DrBeePhD

DrBeePhD - 3 years ago
  2. Furthermore, is there any way to check on my stats to see how many soldiers/prisoners I've extracted?

User Info: DrBeePhD

DrBeePhD - 3 years ago