Purchase problem?

1. I recently purchased the (1-5) Life is Strange season pack. I was very excited to start playing the game so I immediately went to my Steam library to start downloading the game. After I started the download, I noticed that it only showed episode two and three. I was confused, it said episodes one through five so I assumed I would be getting the first three and then the last two would be added and downloaded later. Annoyed, I went back to the game's store page. I wouldn't really mind paying 4.99 for episode one, so I went to add it to the cart. Once I checked the cart it said I couldn't purchase it because I already owned it. Is it just a technical mistake and episode one will show up, or is it something I have to fix?

User Info: Calmet

Calmet - 5 years ago

1. Episode 4-5 are not out yet. They will show up for you once they have been made. Episode 1-3 are the only playable ones for now.

User Info: Kitkatx

Kitkatx - 5 years ago 1   0