Can I rewatch the Lowriders introduction cutscene?

1. When first starting the Lamar missions from the Lowriders update in GTA Online, there is a yellow marker in front of the shop, and you'll get a cutscene where Lamar introduces your character to the mechanic and lays out his plans. I liked the cutscene and how the customised character was integrated! However, I don't get the same cutscene again when playing the first Lamar mission again, the cutscene seems to be a separate introduction and not belong to the Community Outreach mission proper. In front of the shop, there is only a regular blue job marker now.

I understand that you can replay all of Lamar's missions in order after you completed them, by calling him. However, does that also let me watch that cutscene again if I want? It would be a shame if the only way I could see it again would be to delete one of my characters (or hope that Rockstar will add a third slot).

User Info: Anamon

Anamon - 5 years ago

Answers

1. No, there isn't, sorry; however, you can probably find it on YouTube if you don't mind the character being different

User Info: Definitelyhuman

Definitelyhuman - 2 days ago 0   0