Looking for someone to play 7 days to die with (PC)?

1. just looking if someone wants to play with me... my steam name is: Beautiful Child. i dont have a mic soo we will have to talk in game

User Info: asda12

asda12 - 2 years ago

Answers

1. The 7 Day to Die forum here on GameFAQ's is pretty dead. I'm going to be busy this afternoon (Sunday 6 October), I'm joining one of the alpha 18 multiplayer streams going on this pre-release weekend.

Send me a friend request on Steam - sgt_geoff - I get on most evenings between 8 and 9 pm (USA, Eastern time zone) and if I'm not playing on a friend's server for her Patreon subscribers, I'm open for other games.

Also, for the future, the Answers section is usually used for tech help in the game, stumbling blocks, how-to help... that sort of stuff. The Board is for general chatting and game requests, etc.

Good luck and catch ya later!
    - Geoff

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff - 2 years ago 0   0
  2. Are you Josh in Spring, TX? Steam doesn't show a game list one that profile, and says you were last online 33 days ago.

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff - 2 years ago 0   0