Looking for friends, anyone willing to play with me?

1. as the statement above implies, i would like to play 7 days to die coop as i prefer playing with people when i have the option, whilst i can choose a server on the game, i usually get ignored or kicked,

User Info: kadet

kadet - 2 years ago

1. This might get more/better responses if you post it in the Board - where general discussion goes on. Most folks consider Answers to be more tech support/I have a problem/how do I access [insert game function here]? kind of questions.

With that being said, since you asked it here...

How often/when do you typically play? I'm available most evenings (United States, Eastern Time Zone) after 8:30 - 9pm for two - three hours. Sometimes traveling or going out on the weekends but I would be happy to open a server for co-op play once or twice a week. :-)

sgt_geoff is my Steam nick.

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff - 2 years ago 0   0

1. Yo, kadet! You never replied back here. Still looking for other players? Someone just posted the same question...

User Info: Evil_Geoff

Evil_Geoff - 2 years ago 0   0