How do I terrify enemies?

1. So I've started a war chief mission and I have to scare away 5 supporters before the chief will show. Problem is nothing I do really works other than shoot cazador nests near the supporters. If I try to drain them, their head explodes and doesn't do anything. Any advice on how you can terrify an opponent without killing them?

User Info: jrgood1

jrgood1 - 4 years ago

1. The easiest way is to use the Brutalize stealth kill method on an enemy around other enemies. I don't know the proper inputs on a keyboard but for controller users it's RT + Y. It'll perform a stealth kill that draws the attention of nearby Uruks and will likely frighten off a few of them. There's a rune you can find that increases the chance of terrifying 2 or more Uruks with that skill by a varying percentage.

User Info: SuicuneSixx

SuicuneSixx - 4 years ago 0   0