How do I get past (Federation Day)?

1. I am stuck at the exit, down the window to the platform below. I can't kill the one guy coming to me, after I kill the one I jump on?

User Info: Rayderen9

Rayderen9 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. good thought I was just crazy and was only one.

User Info: BlackPlague1977

BlackPlague1977 - 7 years ago 1   0
  2. Same here. tried every key and combination i can think of. acts like it wants me to throw knife, but no response any command.

User Info: GunnyCharlie

GunnyCharlie - 7 years ago 1   0
  3. I thought I was the only one stuck. Guess no one has the answer.

User Info: pppdgyk

pppdgyk - 7 years ago 1   0
  4. out of curiosity, How many of you having the knife issues with federation day are using pc? I have that same problem (using pc) wondering if we need to up are points for "team" and upgrade to use throwing knife but I don't know my first time with call of duty and disappointed with lack of customer service help too.

User Info: b1i2l3l42003

b1i2l3l42003 - 7 years ago 0   0
  5. k guys yep think this is it during the making of your character its one of the weapons you need to put into your characters choices throwing knife, but other people have said try "4" or its' the same has gun (leftmouse) but you have to aim it. Best bet i think is in the building to begin with will send word again when know for sure

User Info: b1i2l3l42003

b1i2l3l42003 - 7 years ago 0   0