I am having trouble with the merchant restock system. Can anyone help?

1. I found something happening that I don't know what is going on. Basically what is happening is the more i depelete a merchants coin over time the less he restocks or something. However if I buy a bunch of stuff and raise his money by a ton then his restock value goes way up to the amount that Highest amount he had when buying off him. I cannot figure out the mechanics behind this. I thought it might be related to one or more of the following after buying a bunch of his stuff to raise his total money: overtaxing your computer/system and then leaving him for a while, skip traviling, and/or saving and possibly reloading after saving. The only problem is I tryed these and when i came back to the vender his coin had actually went back down to his base restock value ( I tryed to fast travel then save and reload). It was only the next irl day when i loaded the game back up that i go back to the merchent and he has a ton of gold for some reason or another. I dont know anything else beyond this. I have tried looking this stuff up and found nothing. Anyone have any idea what is going on?

User Info: deathknight106

deathknight106 - 1 month ago
  2. Also I should Mention that the next irl day after he restocked more then his precious restock of money too, although he restocked less gold today then yesterday. This after I had emptyed his pockets of gold the irl day before when he restocked more then his apparent restock coin value. At first he had around 700g then he only restocked around 200g for 2 times then he only restocked 80g from then on. Today he had 700g.

User Info: deathknight106

deathknight106 - 1 month ago